Created by a blogger at Outrageous Hotels who scoured TripAdvisor to find the quirkiest accommodation names, it seems the world has some pretty twisted hotel owners. Some of the most bizarre finds include:
- The Asylum City Hostel, Sydney, Australia
- Arsenic and Old Lace Bed and Breakfast Inn, Eureka Springs, Arizona
- Hotel Moron, Majorca, Spain
- Funky Monkey Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam
- BadHotel, Domburg, Hampshire, Netherlands
- Villisca Axe Murder House, Villisca, Iowa
- Lunatic Hostel, Sopot, Poland
- The Wort Hotel, Jackson, Wyoming
- Elephant Butte Inn, Elephant Butte, New Mexico
- Death Valley Inn, Beatty, Nevada
And, that’s not all. To read more, visit Outrageous Hotels.
Want to live your best life through travel?
Subscribe for FREE access to my library of fun blogging worksheets and learn how to get paid to travel more!
THE NEW STRATEGY FOR PROFITABLE TRAVEL BLOGGING
Short on time but eager to learn how to REALLY grow your blogging business? This FREE 5-day email course was made for you.