What if you could learn "all the things" about working with brands in *one* place?
Spoiler: You can. Let me tell you how.
But first, have you ever felt...
- Unsure if you really have what it takes to work with brands. You need 100,000 monthly page views to do that, right?
- Confused about how to set — and scale — your rates. And what do you do when the brand doesn't have a budget?
- Frustrated by your lack of success with pitching brands. Is anyone even reading your emails? Are they going to the right people?
- Nervous about turning off your followers. You want to work with brands while also staying authentic. Is that even possible?
- Curious about how to land *paid* press trips. That's really a thing?
- Exhausted from too many hours searching the internet for answers, only to go to bed more confused. Won't someone just show you step-by-step how to profitably work with brands and turn your blog into a sustainable business?
Nodding along to any of the above?
Then you're SO in the right place. 😉
Let me start with some good news:
It's not all about numbers when it comes to working with brands.
In fact, I know a blogger — she's actually a case study in this bundle of influencer marketing courses — who landed a press trip with less than 1,000 page views per month. She impressed the tour company who sponsored the trip and now has a long-term contract with them.
The thing is, to land lucrative influencer campaigns and press trips it takes confidence, clarity, and a proven strategy.
Which is exactly what I'm determined to give you.
take a moment right now and picture yourself...
Knowing exactly who to contact — and what to say — to see success when pitching brands and tourism boards
Having a repeatable strategy that works for landing paid brand campaigns and press trips
Growing your income by promoting partners and destinations you truly love (& know your community would love, too)
Learning (& implementing) a powerful hack for earning *more* than your base rate for brand partnerships
Impressing brands & tourism boards in a way that leads to them asking you to work together again and again
Joining a nurturing community of bloggers (including me!) dedicated to helping you see success with your brand-blogger partnerships
Here is another thought to put a smile on your face:
You (yes, you!) have the power to make this all happen.
You just need a little knowledge to help that power grow.
And to help, I'm offering FIVE of my best blogging courses —each focused on helping you profitably work with brands — at a discount through my...
Working With Brands Super Bundle
Once you grab the bundle, you'll have immediate access to *five* powerful blogging courses:
*How To Work With Brands (& Make Money)*
*How To Land Paid Press Trips As A Travel Blogger*
*How To Make Money (Fast) With Affiliate Marketing*
*The Brand Pitch Bundle*
*Ditch The Daily Grind: Turn Your Travel Blog Into A Profitable Business*
TOGETHER, THESE COURSES SELL FOR $805 TOTAL.
OR YOU CAN GRAB *ALL FIVE* FOR JUST $449 RIGHT NOW THROUGH THE BUNDLE.
THAT'S $356 OFF THE TOTAL PRICE OF BUYING THEM SEPARATELY!
*30-Day Money-Back Guarantee*
How To Land Paid Press Trips As A Travel Blogger
LEARN HOW TO LAND (& ROCK!) PAID PRESS TRIPS TO TRULY make money traveling the world
Inside this 2-hour masterclass, you'll learn how to...
- Grow your Instagram with new, targeted followers every single day (without spending hours on the platform!)
- Land paid travel campaigns even if you have a small following (case study included!)
- Turn an unpaid campaign offer into a paid one (even if there's no budget!)
- Impress press trip partners in a way that leads to future collaborations & long-term partnerships (script included!)
- Tweak your rate card so that you easily earn more than your base package (template included!)
- Negotiate contracts effectively (template included!)
How To Work With Brands (& Make Money)
LEARN STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO CAPTURE THE ATTENTION OF BRANDS AND LAND AUTHENTIC (PAYING!) PARTNERSHIPS
Inside this robust 11-module course, you'll learn how to...
- Create a blog that brands can't wait to work with (yes, even if you don't have 100,000 monthly page views!)
- Set up your blog to be more easily found by brands (& the important pages you need on your site!)
- Confidently reply to brands who pitch you to work together (but who don't mention payment!)
- Make an impressive media kit (without spending a dime!)
- Use social media to make you more attractive to brands (hint: this tactic has nothing to do with your following!)
- Impress brands during and after a campaign (to more easily pitch long-term partnerships!)
- And more!
How To Make Money (Fast) With Affiliate Marketing
Learn the step-by-step strategy I use to make money (fast) by promoting affiliate partners
Inside this masterclass focused on working with brands through affiliate marketing, you'll learn how to...
- Implement five juicy affiliate marketing strategies for earning a sustainable income (say goodbye to the one-size-fits-all mindset!)
- Choose affiliate partners your audience will actually want to click (and that will lead to them trusting you more!)
- Passively and actively use affiliate marketing to earn money (hint: the latter means you can make money quickly!)
- Nurture your email list (in a way that primes subscribers to click your affiliate links!)
- Write blog posts that capture the attention of readers (the ones who are ready to buy right now!)
- Find lucrative affiliate programs to join (list of 50+ programs included!)
- And more!
Brand Pitch Bundle
GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SUCCESSFULLY PITCH BRANDS + LAND PAID CAMPAIGNS
Inside this powerful resource collection, you'll get...
- A mega list of over 101 brands and tourism boards that work with bloggers (so you don't waste time pitching those who don't!)
- A powerful implementation workbook (showing you what to do before, during and after the pitching process!)
- Bonus pitch templates (so you *always* know what to say!)
- A recorded Q&A session answering popular questions from the community (sharing behind-the-scenes tactics on how to profitably work with brands!)
- A powerful Instagram strategy implementation workbook (to help you increase engagement!)
- Case studies containing email exchanges between myself and the brands I've worked with (so you can really see how pitching brands works!)
- A pitching brands checklist (don't hit 'send' before checking all the boxes!)
- A written pep talk (to help you gain the confidence necessary to positively pitch brands!)
- And more!
Ditch The Daily Grind
Snag a step-by-step strategy for turning your blog into a community-driven business
Inside this 6-module course, you'll learn how to...
- Brand your blog for success (so you can lay a profit-generating, brand-attracting foundation from the beginning!)
- Optimize your website for Search Engine Optimization (to help you grow your website visitors!)
- Create content people can't wait to read (and that grows your email list!)
- Effectively utilize social media to grow your blog (with an emphasis on Pinterest for generating traffic!)
- Utilize budget-friendly Facebook Ads (to increase subscribers while also impressing brands!)
- Sustainably monetize your blog (without confusion!)
- And more!
Inside, you'll snag...
PLUS lifetime access + updates and a 30-day money-back guarantee (no questions asked!).
- Templates for rate cards & press trip contracts
- Workbooks to help you craft a business plan, increase your Instagram engagement and implement a successful working with brands strategy
- Checklists to help you promote your blog posts, see SEO success and ensure you don't miss a step when pitching a campaign idea
- Case studies featuring bloggers and PR reps so you know exactly what brands are looking for in influencer partnerships
- Swipe copy for pitching brands/tourism boards
- Blueprints for creating high-converting landing and sales pages (very helpful when it comes to affiliate marketing!)
- Full copies of my best-converting affiliate email sequences (with explanations of why I send each email!)
- Mega lists, including 60+ influencer networks to join, 20+ websites that syndicate content, 50+ affiliate programs to join right now and 101+ brands actively working with bloggers
- Cheat sheets for landing press trips and nurturing your email list
- Recommendations for powerful blogging tools, plugins, and stock photo sites
- And more!
Basically, you'll find everything you need to see success with working with brands inside this bundle.
CHECK OUT TESTIMONIALS FROM HAPPY STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN THE COURSES INCLUDED IN THE SUPER BUNDLE
I'm learning more about the behind-the-scenes life of being a travel blogger and content creator that other successful or veteran travel bloggers keep to themselves!
The provided resource list alone is invaluable, as are the recommendations for travel events, press trips, photography classes and so much more. As bloggers we wear many hats, from content creators to editors to website troubleshooters to photographers, and the resource list introduces you to helpful digital apps and tools you've probably never heard of. I would absolutely recommend this masterclass! I know that not every newbie blogger has the funds to invest in classes, but this was an investment and I'm glad I took the plunge. It's been very useful!
-Kemi Ibeh, How To Land Paid Press Trips As A Travel Blogger
Hi, I'm Jessie!
before I was implementing the strategies I now teach Inside THE WORKING WITH BRANDS SUPER BUNDLE...
I wanted nothing more than to be able to turn my passion for travel into a career.
But, it was exhausting!
Five blog posts per week, days editing photos, and hours crafting social media shares published across way too many platforms left me with little to show.
And when I say "little," I mean I was doing a happy dance if even my mom left a comment on one of my blog posts.
Sure, I was traveling, but I was spending more time searching for WiFi than actually enjoying the places I was visiting.
While I was working longer hours than ever, I was earning almost nothing.
Isn’t freedom from the 9-to-5 supposed to be fun?
So, I changed my strategy (which, let's be real, I never had in the first place).
I analyzed my daily schedule, cut out time-wasting tasks, and focused on what would grow my traffic, community and income.
I also learned to value my work and myself as a content creator.
Today, I work about half as many hours, but make a full-time salary through my blog.
You don’t need luck to turn your travel blog into a profitable business.
You need a clear strategy and proven action plan that works. And through this masterclass, you’ll get just that.
Here's the deal...
Too many bloggers focus solely on growing vanity metrics, and then end up in a place where their pitches don't get responses or where they'll promote anything just to feel like they're getting paid to work with brands.
This is NOT what I want for you.
My goal with the Working With Brands Super Bundle is to help you...
...Earn back your investment on the bundle
...Confidently pitch brands (because you'll know exactly what to say to hear back)
...Clearly see the value you bring to a brand-blogger partnership (#HitTheRoadSelfDoubt)
...Work with the brands and tourism boards you love on projects that feel natural to your blog
Keeping this in mind, the Working With Brands Super Bundle offers FIVE incredibly effective training resources that will allow you to grow your blogging income doing what you enjoy.
Now doesn't that sound good?
Plus, you've got absolutely nothing to lose since you're backed by a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee (no questions asked!).
More Success Stories...
Jessie's masterclass is super insightful and filled with actionable advice that even new bloggers can put into action right away to see results!
What I found very helpful were the pitch templates and case studies, especially the case study where a PR rep shares what brands and tourism boards are looking for when partnering with bloggers. I can’t wait to put all the tips and advice I’ve learned from this masterclass into action...I’m already planning to make some tweaks to my blog to make it more searchable and attractive to brands! I highly recommend taking this masterclass. It’s truly eye-opening and packed with so much value!
-Ping Carlson, How To Land Paid Press Trips As A Travel Blogger
The course has given me a broader sense of possibilities for my blog and the places it can take me, literal and otherwise
Just completed the course and I feel like I've learned a whole lot!
I like how it's packed with so many actionable tips and things I would've taken a long-winded way to learn on my own without any guidance.
I also liked the way your personality comes through in the course, so it's not just a torrent of new info but more like a nice long in-depth chat with someone I can relate to. I can see how there are so many different ways I can start pulling my socks up as a blogger now, from simple edits to long-term strategies.
- Namita Kulkarni, How To Work With Brands (& Make Money)
I’m just starting to use your techniques, but [the course has] already really given me the confidence to go out and pitch brands to ask for money... Empowering me with confidence and knowledge, and knowing where to look later on if I need help.
- Charles McCool, How To Work With Brands (& Make Money)
Now I’m looking at [my blog] as how I can set it up as a brand. And I found many useful resources — the [course] resource list is huge! I found so many plugins and brand networks that I’d not even heard of!
- Soumya Nambiar, How To Work With Brands (& Make Money)
Jessie's Affiliate Marketing course is everything you need to get a successful and profitable affiliate campaign up and running on your blog.
As well as a step-by-step video which gives you real-life examples of what to do and how to do it, I love that I have access to copies of the emails that Jessie used for her own successful campaigns, allowing me to really follow in her footsteps! There's powerful information on how to make an affiliate program really appeal to a viewer, and a list of affiliate programs which raises the value of this course way above what you pay for it. It's given me so many ideas on what to do with my current affiliates, which programs to potentially join, and which direction my blog should go in general!
-Nicky Cade, How To Make Money (Fast) With Affiliate Marketing
I love that the information offered through the course is not the 'basics' on how to set up your affiliate marketing.
Jessie offers you in-depth information to take your blog and monetization to the next level. She shows a whole new way of thinking about how to best showcase your blog and blog posts. I couldn't stop pausing each lecture and immediately implementing all the information she offers. The workbook is a lifesaver because I am a note-taker and the workbook is the easiest way of writing everything down during each part of the lesson. The Bonus Resources are like another course it itself and so worth the price of the class! Thanks, Jessie for giving me the info and the confidence I need to monetize my blog.
-Jackie Ramirez, How To Make Money Fast With Affiliate Marketing
Jessie’s course not only taught me about affiliate marketing, but helped me look at it in a different way.
Her "Five Juicy Affiliate Marketing Strategies" lesson got me motivated to start building my email list. Within a week I had new methods up on my blog to help me gain new subscribers. Plus, with her list of affiliate programs to join I’m now a part of five new affiliate programs that are perfect for my niche!
-Retha Charette, How To Make Money Fast With Affiliate Marketing
it provides in-depth answers to questions that I have never thought to ask.
As someone who's been in the blogging community for many years, How To Work With Brands (& Make Money) was engrossing. I have learned many things from Facebook groups and Googling the info I have questions about. What has been tremendously fascinating to me about this course has been that it provides in-depth answers to questions that I have never thought to ask. It takes time to build a blog. Yes, you can start it in just a few minutes, but the building process is ongoing. This course and e-book have been my go-to to take my blog to the next level. This course is packed with valuable and actionable information.
Jessie is engaging as she explains in well-organized text and videos how to create a blog of value to brands, something you can be proud of. She guides you through email lists, editing photos, creating a product and so much more. There is an entire section on how to get press trips, both unpaid and paid. One of my favorite parts of the course is the video interviews with people who are real-life examples of awesome branded partnerships and how they landed them-they are a rich resource you won’t find anywhere else. I also have really been utilizing Jessie’s private Facebook group.
I can’t wait to apply everything I’ve learned in this course and start really growing and monetizing my business! The wealth of information in this course is invaluable. Jessie’s resource list is a goldmine, she gives you all the tools to succeed. The format of the course is very user-friendly and well organized. I really enjoyed the worksheets, they will help you will help you dream, set goals and plan. If you have any questions, Jessie is quick to answer through e-mail or the private Facebook group. I really enjoyed this course and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their blog, learn new strategies to make money and enhance what they have to offer brands.
- Anna Vawser, How To Work With Brands (& Make Money)
Through this course, I was able to create a strategic approach to building our email list, and that really allowed us to increase our email subscribers, where previous we’d been totally stagnant.
- Katelyn Bossany, Ditch The Daily Grind
One of the quick benefits provided was the email templates to use to reach out to collaborators and brands! I also now have a clearer mission on what I’m blogging for.
- Bianca Bustos-Valazquez, Ditch The Daily Grind
Besides the SEO, [my favorite lesson was] definitely figuring out who my audience was, and figuring out what content they wanted -- so they would actually come and read it and then want to stay and read some more!
- Christine Emhardt, Ditch The Daily Grind
I loved this masterclass on affiliate marketing! I had dabbled in affiliate marketing before taking the class, but now feel 100% confident that my next campaign will be very successful.
In addition to interesting and useful coursework (loved the checklist!), the bonuses were worth the course money alone. I've been slowly working through the list of suggested affiliates to see what fits my audience and will definitely be using the nurture email sequence to help my next promotion. As always, Jessie created a comprehensive and actionable course - thank you!
-Pamela Howard, How To Make Money (Fast) With Affiliate Marketing
By using the tips and tools in this course, I landed my first sponsored product with just under 1000 page views this month!
I started my fitness and healthy lifestyle blog four months ago and I had my eye on a brand I wanted to partner with but I told myself it was too soon. Surely I would be turned down with my modest amount of views. Despite my insecurities, I convinced myself to send the company an e-mail but I didn't know what I should say. Jessie on a Journey’s “How to Work with Brands (& Make Money)” helped me take actionable steps. I immediately set to work using her tools to contact this brand. We e-mailed back and forth a few times and when I saw their reply in my inbox, I knew it was the email that would tell me, yes or no. I held my breath and told myself it would be a no (I have been turned down in the past). My face lit up as I read the e-mail. I couldn’t believe it. They agreed to partner with me! By using the tips and tools in this course, I landed my first sponsored product with just under 1000 page views this month! This is my first big win for my blog and I couldn’t be more excited! Even though Jessie is a travel blogger and I am not, her tips and tools are easily transferred to my fitness niche. I plan on continuing to use the tools I learned in this course to cultivate a wonderful relationship with this brand so that there will be more exciting partnerships in my future!
- Jackie Mit, How To Work With Brands (& Make Money)
It's working with brands, but it's really so much more than that. It's really how to create a successful blog.
- Lance Longwell, How To Work With Brands (& Make Money)
My favorite lesson from the course was definitely Module #7, Landing Paid Press Trips. I have so many notes! Now I have a clear idea of, once I get that offer, how to go about approaching the situation in a confident manner. This course was amazing!
- Cristina Luisa, How To Work With Brands (& Make Money)
There are things that I’ve learned about basic blogging that after five years I should know and I should be doing automatically, but I’m not. I wish I’d had this course when I started my parenting blog because the skills are certainly transferable to other blog niches.
I’ve been blogging full time now for five years, I run a successful parent blog so in theory, I should know everything. This year I decided to start a new travel blog and immediately I realized the readers I was used to catering for weren’t the same as my new readers.
Because this was a new venture that I was pouring my heart and soul into it -- and let's be honest travel blogging involves spending money to travel so it’s not a cheap hobby to enjoy -- I wanted to get some advice from people that were in the know. Which is where I discovered the course “How to work with brands (& make money).”
Being a startup blog I had no contacts in the industry and I didn’t know how to approach anyone in terms of collaborating. For this blog to be a success I know that it has to remain truthful to the way I travel but that I also need to branch out and get some contacts. Those contacts aren’t necessarily only PR’s or hotels, it’s about creating a network and a foundation.
The programme has helped me build up that strong foundation to put me in a better position to seek out work. It’s also given me the confidence on how to pitch successfully. Even after five years of blogging, I can see how Jessie’s approach is far more superior in terms of reaching out to a contact and turning it into work.
I really enjoyed learning about how to turn any email connection into paid work. The way it’s approached is clever and not intrusive or expectant which appeals to my British side. I often find the money side of things in blogging an uncomfortable topic, but the reality is it’s often a necessity and when it’s done in the correct manner it’s actually not embarrassing at all. You realize that you have so much you’re able to offer -- if you don’t realize it now you will after this course!
Jessie methodically approaches how to make sure your travel blog is advertised in the best possible way to increase views and followers, which is a big deal in the travel blog industry. So even for a startup like mine, I’m continuing to work on the foundations to increase the blog's visibility from the start.
For me, this course is certainly worth signing up for. I feel like you get so much information in return.
Whether you’re a startup travel blog or you’ve been travel blogging for a few years I can guarantee there is information in this course that’ll help you progress and move your blog onto the next level.
- Donna Duke, How To Work With Brands (& Make Money)
My plan was to watch one module of Ditch The Daily Grind every few days; but once I watched the first, I couldn't stop.
I literally spent an entire day watching each module and following along with the worksheets. I kept a note of everything I needed to change on my blog and it was the most productive day I've had in a long time, as far as making progress on my blog. I've had Sky vs World for a while now, but have never been able to keep up with it consistently. Something was always missing and I could never figure out what it was. But finally, thanks to Ditch The Daily Grind, I figured it out.
Jessie walks you through all of the most important parts of turning your blog into a business, starting with building your brand. The advice from that particular section was enough to make Ditch The Daily Grind worth buying for me and it just got better from there. There were so many things included in this course that I had never seen suggested anywhere else, even though I've read more “how to” guides for blogs than I can count, and Jessie offers monetization techniques and suggestions that I would never have considered before. I now have a business plan, a social media strategy, and a game plan for turning my blog into a true business!
- Sky Fisher, Ditch The Daily Grind
If you want things to change, you need to change what you're doing.
Because the quickest way to get frustrated and give up?
Continuing to do the tasks you're doing now; the ones that aren't leading to the dream partnerships you want to land.
Consider this inspiring quote from Michael Jordan:
"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen."
If you're ready to start taking the right steps toward making it happen — as in, seeing success working with brands, earning money through affiliate partnerships, and landing paid press trips — I'd love to take your hand and be your guide.
Are you ready to start profitably working with brands and tourism boards?
Frequently Asked Questions
Actually, it's better than an e-course.
It's four e-courses + an in-depth resource collection all in one place.
Once you grab the super bundle, you'll have instant access to all five of these powerful training tools, including:
- How To Land Paid Press Trips As A Travel Blogger
- How To Work With Brands (& Make Money)
- How To Make Money (Fast) With Affiliate Marketing
- The Brand Pitch Bundle
- Ditch The Daily Grind: Turn Your Travel Blog into a Profitable Business
Essentially, you'll get everything you need to start profitably working with brands and landing paid press trips.
Along with the actual lessons inside each course/resource, you'll snag implementation workbooks, swipe copy, case studies, and bonus resources to make it really easy to put learning into practice.