How To Grow Your Blog Fast
Learn how to quickly grow your traffic, community + income in the free Boost Your Blog Challenge!
Once you grab your seat, you'll receive all of the Boost Your Blog Challenge prompts on a PDF in your welcome email. By signing up you'll also be subscribing to the Jessie on a Journey email list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
How it works...
Grab your seat
Access to the Boost Your Blog Challenge is 100% free. Shortly after signing up, you'll receive a welcome email with full instructions.
Do The Prompts
You'll receive a PDF listing three weeks of action items -- each meant to help you grow your blog quickly *without* getting overwhelmed, so nothing will be too technical or complicated.
The goal of this challenge is to help you turn your blog into a profitable business, and I include plenty of tips for the successful implementation of each action item -- so that you truly grow your audience + income!
Bonus: Get Support included!
You'll find each challenge prompt housed within a Facebook group featuring over 1,250 members! If you get confused at any point during the challenge, simply ask our nurturing community for help.
During the challenge, you'll learn...
- How to promote your blog for free
- A highly effective strategy for growing your email list
- How to increase blog traffic fast
- Simple quick-win hacks for growing your blog quickly
- Ways to be more productive and work smarter instead of harder
- How to create content that grows your blogging income
- And more!
Hi, I'm Jessie
I started blogging in 2011, and since then have grown a profitable (and fun!) business that allows me to travel the world -- and get paid doing it.
I'm not talking just free trips here. I'm talking actual money that allows me to earn a viable income doing what I love.
A little bit about me:
- I've worked with renowned brands like Qantas Airways, Mastercard, South African Tourism, Marriott, Tourism Australia and many more.
- I've been featured in top publications like USA TODAY, CNN, Business Insider and AOL Travel, as well as a web series with Bravo and a featured guest on BBC Travel (TV).
- I've spoken at notable conferences like the New York Travel Festival, iSugar and FindSpark.
- I've been coaching bloggers -- both those just starting out and those who've been at it for a while -- since 2014. Each year, I help hundreds of bloggers turn their websites into dream businesses that let them comfortably live a location independent lifestyle.