How it works...
Grab your seat
Access to the *10 Powerful Ways To Make Money Travel Blogging* workshop is 100% free. After signing up, you'll be taken to the workshop and will be emailed a replay link.
Watch & Learn
You'll leave this workshop full of ideas for monetizing your blog sustainably. We'll cover active, passive & recurring revenue streams to help you diversify your income, too.
Those who stay until the end get a copy of my 41 Clever Ways To Monetize Your Travel Blog (With Examples!) PDF. Plus, there will be other surprise bonuses, too!
Just a few things you'll learn during the workshop include:
- Myths related to monetizing a blog (that may be holding you back!)
- Strategies for creating profitable content (so those blog posts, emails & social shares lead to income!)
- Tips for earning recurring passive revenue as a blogger (so your income grows even when you're away from your laptop!)
- How to create products that you know your audience will buy (so you don't waste your time!)
- Advice for growing your affiliate income (with a strategy that truly works!)
- And more!
Hi, I'm Jessie
I started blogging in 2011, and since then have grown a profitable (and fun!) business that allows me to travel the world -- and get paid doing it.
I'm not talking just free trips here. I'm talking actual money that allows me to earn a viable income doing what I love.
A little bit about me:
- I've worked with renowned brands like Qantas Airways, Mastercard, South African Tourism, Marriott, Tourism Australia and many more.
- I've been featured in top publications like USA TODAY, CNN, Business Insider, and AOL Travel, as well as a web series with Bravo and a featured guest on BBC Travel TV, twice!
- I've spoken at notable conferences like TravelCon, the Women In Travel Summit, Women's Travel Festival, TBEX, FindSpark, iSugar, PRSA, and more!
- I've been coaching bloggers -- both those just starting out and those who've been at it for a while -- since 2014. Each year, I help hundreds of bloggers turn their websites into dream businesses that let them comfortably live a location independent lifestyle.