How To Make Money Travel Blogging
Transform your website into a profitable business in this free 4-day travel blogging course
This free training is called the Profitable Travel Blog Makeover, and trainings are sent via email. By signing up you'll also be subscribing to the Jessie on a Journey email list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
How it works...
Grab your seat
Access to this free travel blogging class — the Profitable Travel Blog Makeover — is 100% free. Shortly after signing up you'll receive a welcome email with full instructions.
Watch the videos
Each day during the 4-day class, you'll be sent a training video that is full of juicy strategies that will help you learn how to make money travel blogging. I've cut out the fluff, so most videos are under 10 minutes long!
Fill out the workbook
Each video pairs with a section in the workbook you'll receive in your welcome email. Completing it not only helps you put learning into practice but allows you to snag a sweet bonus at the end.
You'll learn how to...
- Set up your profitable blog foundation (the vital step many bloggers skip!)
- Stand out in the crowded blogging space (it is possible!)
- Increase your traffic (no tech required!)
- Grow your email list (with *targeted* subscribers!)
- Nurture your subscribers into raving fans (who take the actions you want them to!)
- Create products and promote affiliate offers your audience actually buys (no spam required!)
- Automate your email strategy to continue bringing in profits (even when you're away from your laptop!)
- And more!
Hi, I’m Jessie
I started blogging in 2011, and since then have grown a profitable (and fun!) business that allows me to travel the world -- and get paid doing it.
I'm not talking just free trips here. I'm talking actual money that allows me to earn a viable income doing what I love.
A little bit about me:
- I've worked with renowned brands like Qantas Airways, Mastercard, South African Tourism, Marriott, Tourism Australia and many more.
- I've been featured in top publications like USA TODAY, CNN, Business Insider and AOL Travel, as well as a web series with Bravo and a featured guest on BBC Travel (TV).
- I've spoken at notable conferences like the New York Travel Festival, iSugar and FindSpark.
- I've been coaching bloggers -- both those just starting out and those who've been at it for a while -- since 2014. Each year, I help hundreds of bloggers turn their websites into dream businesses that let them comfortably live a location independent lifestyle.