Looking for great public speakers? Finding the right speaker for your event or workshop can be challenging. After obtaining my BA/MA in Communication & Rhetoric, I began working in public relations and event planning, putting together and speaking at events that ranged from community garden-sourced chef dinners to music festivals in local parks and beyond.
Once I fully committed to working in travel and turning Jessie on a Journey and Epicure & Culture into a career, I continued planning (although now I plan trips and media campaigns more than events) and speaking at events, conferences and workshops.
Some topics of expertise include:
- Turning a blog into a career
- How brands and bloggers can work together
- Turning an “impossible” dream into reality
- How to use travel as a tool for life enrichment
- How to see the world on a budget/while in debt
- How to take the leap and travel solo
- Successfully utilizing social media to grow your business
What you get when you hire Jessica:
- Prompt email replies within the same business day
- A pre-event call to go over goals and logistics
- Promotion of your event via my blog and social media (upon request)
- A custom Resource Page where event attendees can access slides, links and resources mentioned
- A special discount offer for all attendees on trip planning, blog consulting or social media consulting, depending on the event topic (upon request)
How I got into travel blogging :
If you’re interested in hiring Jessica Festa to speak at your event or office, please use the contact form below.