For those looking to book a trip, now is the time to buy. In an effort to stimulate demand during one of the busiest shopping weeks of the year, many airlines are slashing their fares up to 50%. Among those launching major sales today are Jetstar, AirTran, Southwest, Air Lingus, Tiger Airways, Cathay Pacific and Fiji’s national carrier Air Pacific.
Some Aer Lingus sample fares from the U.S. to Europe from Airfarewatchdog include:
- NYC to London: $698 r/t including all taxes
- NYC to Rome: $696 r/t including all taxes
- Chicago to Edinburgh: $749 r/t including all taxes
- Boston to Manchester: $698 r/t including all taxes
- Boston to Amsterdam: $746 r/t including all taxes
To read more, head to news.com.au
Want to live your best life through travel?
Subscribe for FREE access to my library of fun blogging worksheets and learn how to get paid to travel more!
THE NEW STRATEGY FOR PROFITABLE TRAVEL BLOGGING
Short on time but eager to learn how to REALLY grow your blogging business? This FREE 5-day email course was made for you.