Campaign: Israel Ministry of Tourism sent myself and a group of select influencers to Israel to experience the country’s adventure offerings and share about it on our blogs and social media platforms.
- Photo Journal: The Dead Sea Like You’ve Never Seen It Before
- 10 Reasons Why Israel Should Be Your Next Trip
- Active Middle East: Amazing Desert Adventures In Israel
- That Time I Hurled Myself Into Israel’s Largest Crater
- Israel’s Best Kept Secret (Water Dancing & Treehouses Included)
Sample Facebook Shares:
- Not a bad way to begin my #Israel trip. Arrived into #Jerusalem in the evening pretty jetlagged. Luckily, my room at David Citadel Jerusalem had a big comfy bed, deep bathtub and tons of lovely products for me to unwind with. It also doesn’t hurt that Israel is known for its high quality #wine…[reach=354]
- This morning I woke up at 4:15am to watch the sunrise over the Dead Sea and Judean Desert from Masada, an ancient fortification that sits atop a giant rock plateau. It’s not just an active and #beautiful experience, but a historical one…[reach=430]
- While I’ve been to the #DeadSea before in Jordan, this week I visited from the #Israel side in the Judean Desert. The Dead Sea is a popular #bucketlist item for travelers, as it’s the lowest place on Earth at 400 meters (1,320 feet) below sea level…[reach=1,438]
- A Whimsical Walkway Covered In Vines In #Israel http://ow.ly/MDHQ1 #travel #romance [570 impressions; 4 engagements]
- #Eilat’s Treehouse Spa Is A Hidden Gem In #Israel jessieonajourney.com/eilat-israel-t… via @JessonaJourney #health @IsraelTourism @TouristIsrael [300 impressions; 2 engagements]
- En Gedi Nature Reserve in #Israel encompasses 3,588 acres (1,452 hectares) of sheer cliffs,… https://instagram.com/p/2LqpD_K8PJ/ [366 impressions; 1 engagement]
- Exploring #Jerusalem’s Old City was an enlightening experience for me. It’s an extremely important… instagram.com/p/2JhGlNK8BO/ [403 impressions]
Campaign Results: Posts published on Jessie on a Journey received over 700 unique views, not including outside syndication and coverage. On Instagram, Israel posts produced from the campaign received over 7,000 likes and more than 250 comments. On Facebook, the campaign had a reach of over 5,500, with over 6,500 impressions on Twitter.