I am a certified New York City guide who leads photo safaris through some of the city’s most scenic areas, whether you want to explore the parks, do a bridge walk or wander a neighborhood. Along the way, I’ll offer ideas for scenes and sites to shoot, advice on how to capture the best possible photo and navigate your camera’s settings, and some interesting history of the places we’re visiting.
- Immersing yourself in Bushwick’s colorful street art and German brewery history
- Getting in touch with nature in Central or Prospect Park
- Seeing above NYC while strolling the High Line
- Exploring sites like the 9/11 Memorial, The Battery (with Statue of Liberty views), Brooklyn Bridge, City Hall, St. Paul’s Cathedral and Trinity Church from Lower Manhattan, where “New York” began in the 17th century
- Visiting the major sites of Midtown like St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central, Bryant Park, Times Square, the Chrysler Building and the New York Public Library with some hidden gems woven in
- Savoring a mix of historic and hipster bites in the gritty yet modish Lower East Side then walking over to Brooklyn via the Williamsburg Bridge
- Fusing local bites, booze, art and water views in the trendy Williamsburg neighborhood
- …and more!
Both experienced and beginner photographers (including iPhoneographers!) welcome on this fun and educational trip.
Price: $120 per hour, per group of up to three people (not per person). There is a small fee to add additional guests to your booking. Beautiful high resolution photography of your group is always included.
Testimonials: Check out what others are saying about Jessie on a Journey’s Custom NYC Tours & Photo Safaris.
Order: Click here to book or get in touch using the contact form below.