Bushwick is NYC’s most up-and-coming neighborhood — not to mention it’s where I’ve lived for the past 2.5 years — and a hub for experimental design, creative concepts, street art, and artisan food and drink.
Looking to go beyond the guidebook in NYC? This is your chance to experience something unlike any other in New York.
We’ll wander the colorful streets, gritty yet inspiring blocks full of character, architecture, artwork and history filling up your camera roll. Along with local knowledge, you’ll get tips on upping your Instagram game and mobile photography. The tour ends with a craft beer (included), apt as this neighborhood has a rich German brewery heritage.
- A look at historic #architecture and German breweries from the 1800s in #Bushwick.
- Photos within #NYC’s largest outdoor art gallery.
- A tasting of #local #rum made with 100% domestic ingredients.
- The chance to have a #beer in a historic 19th century brewery.
- A visit to a decadent raw #chocolate factory, including samples.
- The most #delicious taco you’ve ever savored in an authentic tortilla factory.
- A bite of #sweet goodness at a Mexican bakery that’s been open for 18+ years.
Please note the route is subject to change
Thank you to Nikki Vargas from The Pin The Map Project for making the above video of the tour!
Price: $65 per person. This is public tour, so please inquire using the form below to make this a private tour. Price includes all tastings aside for rum cocktails.
Testimonials: Check out what others are saying about Jessie on a Journey’s Custom NYC Tours & Photo Safaris.
Booking: Click here to book or use the form below to make an inquiry.