Brand Pitch Success
Monetize your blog through paid brand blogger collaborations.
i'll critique your brand collaboration proposal to help you see success!
What if you could have someone who's already earning monthly income working with brands take a deep dive into your pitching strategy to pinpoint areas for improvement?
Hint hint: You can! And I'll tell you how.
But first, does any of this sound familiar?
- Spending hours working on your blog, with no money to show for it.
- Dreaming of working with brands, but having no idea what to say to land a partnership.
- Feeling exhausted from working with brands on campaigns that only "pay" in exposure or freebies.
Now imagine where you could be:
- Spending less time sending pitches and more time collaborating on fun projects.
- Working with brands you truly love — and that your audience would love, too.
- Creating long-term relationships that lead to sustainable income in your bank account.
here's the thing:
impressive numbers only get you so far when it comes to working with brands.
what really turns a "no" into a "yes"?
THROUGH *BRAND PITCH SUCCESS*, YOU'LL GET YOUR entire PROPOSAL CRITIQUED, INCLUDING:
Your email pitch. You'll receive in-depth feedback and edits.
Your media kit and/or work with me page. I'll provide actionable feedback on how to make these more impressive.
Your rate card/sheet. Unsure of what you should charge or how to package your rates? I can help you *upsell* your pitches.
Your social media strategy. Include links to each social media channel you promote brands on, and I'll provide steps for growth.
once you receive your in-depth critique, you also have *one round* of email follow-up questions included.
How It Works
Send in your deliverables
Fill out the included form and send me all the pages to be critiqued. Important: All pages/links must be sent at the same time.
Receive an in-depth critique
Within 7 business days, you'll receive in-depth edits on your pages, as well as a step-by-step blueprint detailing recommended actions to take to improve your pitch strategy.
Send in your questions
Once you receive your full critique, you have 30 days to send any follow-up questions via email. You will receive an in-depth response to each.
Then voilà! You'll be ready to send your stellar pitch.
The best part?
No more wondering what to say to brands.
instead, You'll have done-for-you deliverables ready to go for future pitches, too!
Hi, I'm Jessie
I started blogging in 2011, and since then have grown a profitable (and fun!) business that allows me to travel the world -- and get paid doing it.
I'm not talking just free trips here. I'm talking actual money that allows me to earn a viable income doing what I love.
A little bit about me:
- I've worked with renowned brands like Qantas Airways, Mastercard, South African Tourism, Marriott, Tourism Australia and many more.
- I've been featured in top publications like USA TODAY, CNN, Business Insider and AOL Travel, as well as a web series with Bravo and a featured guest on BBC Travel (TV).
- I've spoken at notable conferences like the New York Travel Festival, iSugar and FindSpark.
- I've been coaching bloggers -- both those just starting out and those who've been at it for a while -- since 2014. Each year, I help hundreds of bloggers turn their websites into dream businesses that let them comfortably live a location independent lifestyle.
This is *not* an e-course.
It's a deep dive into your brand partnership assets, like your media kit, rate card, social media channels, and pitch email.
Say goodbye to the one-size-fits-all mindset, and say hello to actionable recommendations that will help you land paid brand campaigns and press trips.
The critique begins whenever you decide to fill out the Brand Pitch Success form. From there, you'll receive your critique within 7 business days, and then will have 30 days to send a followup email with questions if you wish.
You have one year from your date of purchase to fill out the included form.
I would never want you to be unhappy! Due to the custom nature of this product there are no refunds; however, if you are unsatisfied with the critique you receive please let me know and I'll do what I can to make it right.
I put a lot of care into every critique I send, so I'm confident you'll love it!
Please contact [email protected] with any and all questions.